or call 904.421.6277 to submit a new claim
With questions about a current claim, call 678.222.0031
Attention Maidstone customers: To submit an AUTO CLAIM please click here
Your Duties After a Loss
In case of a loss to your property, please follow the duties below. We have no obligation to provide coverage under this policy if the failure to comply with the following duties is prejudicial to us:
- Give immediate notice to your Broker of how and when your loss occurred.
- Notify the police if necessary or required by law.
- Protect the property from further damage. If repairs to the property are required immediately, you must:
- Take pictures of damages.
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal property showing the quantity, description, actual cash value and amount of loss. Attach all bills, receipts and related documents that justify the figures in the inventory.
- Maintain receipts for additional living expenses incurred and records that support the fair rental value loss.